After describing to Dr. Silberman the problem that you have been experiencing, a comprehensive examination with a series of digital radiographs will be performed to determine the proper diagnosis of your case. This will be followed by a discussion of treatment alternatives and prognosis. An educational DVD will be played for better understanding of the endodontic procedure. Once all the questions have been answered and the consent forms signed, the endodontic therapy can be started. As always, your personal health data will be kept private in accordance with HIPAA Privacy regulations.
Please, assist us by providing the following information at the time of your visit:
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms and/or dental insurance card.
- Do not forget to bring to the appointment the referral card and any radiographs given by your dentist.
- Patients under 18 should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please bring a list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have been advised by your physician or dentist to use antibiotic premedication due to a medical condition, please make sure that you are under the appropriate regimen one hour before the endodontic therapy. If you have any question regarding this matter please call our office prior to your appointment at 561-740-3646.